- List of issued licences
- Stock Exchange
- Central Securities Depository
- Investment firms, banks and management companies authorised to provide investment services and activities
- Management companies and investment funds
- AIFM – registered, not supervised
- Mutual pension funds and their manager
- Public offering / organised trading with securities
- Takeover bids under the Mergers and Acquisitions Act
- AIFM - licensed in Slovenia, no EU passport
- AIFM - licensed, EU passport
- Notifications from other Member States
- Investment firms and management companies
- Alternative investment funds managers
- Alternative investment funds
- European venture capital funds (EuVECA)
- Public offers and admission to trading on the regulated market
- European social entrepreneurship funds (EuSEF)
About lists and registers
The section Lists and Registers contains the lists of issued licences to brokerage companies, lists of issued licences to stock exchanges, lists of issued licences to management companies and investment funds, lists of issued licences to clearing and depository houses and lists of issued licences to mutual pension funds and their managers.
It also contains a list of public companies, a list of issued authorisations for the approval of (simplified) prospectuses for the public offering of securities or (simplified) prospectuses for the admission to trading on a regulated market and a list of issued authorisations for takeover bids.
The section Notifications contains two lists of investment firms in the EU Member States that are authorised under the MiFID directive to provide direct investment services and deals related to financial instruments on the territory of the Republic of Slovenia and investment funds from the EU Member States that meet the conditions for marketing and sale in the Republic of Slovenia. Furthermore, some established indices are published, the structure of which can be imitated by index investment funds, and the register of tied agents.